Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy FIVE Year Blogiversary sbartist!!! Welcome to an Altered Spoon Celebration...


WOW! I can't believe it's been 5 years since...
"This is my very first post! Wide awake again at 4:23 am and have been since half past midnight, I am playing with my iPhone catching up on my group digest messages. It dawned on me that I signed up for this a while back so I'm giving it a shot. Everyone seems to have one - so why not me? I should be sleeping right now - I have been making fairies for days for a swap and now they have been set free to the swap hostess. Maybe when I am wide awake tomorrow lurking in the dark with my headlight - I might get divine inspiration for this..." 
WELCOME!!! Thanks for joining me celebrating along with some of my super creative friends with my five year blogiversary... altering wooden spoons. Please click the squares below to jump to all the stops on the hop. Special thanks to these awesome ladies for partipating - please be sure to leave everyone some blog love {comments}...we love hearing from all of you!

Here is what I'm creating with one of my wooden spoons...check back throughout the weekend to see this completed and linked up players creations at the bottom of post. Please play along - I have a fabulous blog candy prize to be won!




Presenting the artistes de spoon...



I would like to invite you to play along, too!

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Susan!!! Great job on your blog hop ... all the creations are so amazingly creative! Happy Blogoversary!!! Becky G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your witchy spoon. Now, off to the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just visited all the blogs and what amazingly different ideas everyone has. Congratulations Susan - very enjoyable, but most of all very inspirational! Enjoy your anniversary. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the 5 years blogoversary!! I am loving the creations thus far. Will link mine up once it is finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the finished project I'm sure it will be very stunning. congratz on 5 years of blogoversy. everyone did a fabulous job. I am also tempted to try this and maybe I can link up yet this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun hop this has been! Thanks so much Susan for asking me to join in on the fun! I can't wait to see what else is created in the next few days!!! :) Cheers! Becky V.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun theme, thanks for the creative inspiration Susan and congrats on the anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats Susan, just finished the hop - all are just great projects. thanks for inviting me, this was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan, I just want to congratulate you on your 5th blogiversary. I am so very happy for you, and even happier to have met you through blogging. You have been a wonderful friend and true inspiration to me, and for that, I will forever be grateful. Thanks so much for inviting me to play along, and I wish you many more happy and successful years doing what you love, creating art and sharing it with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see your spoon, and happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your blog-versary! What a fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary! I just love everyone's spoons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The spoons are all so lovely and so diverse, what a fun blog hop to mark your 5 years blogging. I'm happy to have come across your blog, linked from blackshadowcreations. So many inspiring ideas to look through, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fun idea!
    all the spoons are great - but I picked a favorite and voted.
    hope you do this again next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tristan! I will keep that in mind to make it an annual :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin