Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, January 13, 2012

Having A Holiday Heatwave...Welcome to the 2012 Festive Friday Bloghop!




Welcome to my first post for Terri Sproul's 2012 Festive Friday Bloghop! You should have arrived here from Amanda's Page. To get back to the beginning of the bloghop CLICK HERE.

Living in South Florida, this past Christmas was in the mid-80s...not particularly the kind of weather that inspires all things Christmas...hence the Melted Frosty. So today's creation is all about a "Holiday Heatwave"!

This is what happened when Santa and Frosty went on vacation in the tropics the Day after Christmas!

This is a drawing I created to make a bunch of handmade Christmas cards many years ago. As a gift on this First Festive Friday of 2012... I am sharing a FREE DIGI of my Melted Frosty for personal use to get a jumpstart on your Holiday Cards. I have colored this in with watercolor pencils, double matted on green cardstock and finished off with a photo corner, Sandy Lion sticker sentiment and two blue sticker gems. 

This DIGI is free for personal use only. It may not be sold or distributed in any other manner. This is a black and white printable that you can color yourself however you want! To download, click on the image, right-click and select “save image as”.

Enjoy!!! I'd love to see what you create. I will be having a giveaway of fun festive goodies to the submission with the most votes by Feb. 23, 2012 {voting to begin on Feb 10}. I will announce winner on Feb. 24th's Festive Friday post. : ) Sb





The next stop on the Festive Friday Bloghop
is Laura at Scrappin' Daphne - CLICK HERE.

13 comments:

  1. welcome to ff I just love this card, your digi is wonderful thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY nice job! I have no tolerance for coloring stamped images, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing a digi with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You Killed Frosty!!!! Noooo!

    Cute Card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never get the hang of coloring, so I think its just lovely work! Thanks for sharing your Digi!
    Also, *jealous* of your warm weather, I can't tell you what I would give for a shot of 80* about now! brrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your melted snowman... what a great stamp!!!digi. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love it!!!!! thank you so much for the digi.. cant wait to use it...
    hugs. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Susan!! Love it! Thank you for the Digi!! Sam and I are going to create with it today!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin