Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Has Anyone Seen My Cigar... Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #36 "D is for Dudes"



Happy Saturday Friends! Today I am joining the dames over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for their latest challenge. I am having so much fun playing along with their challenges... and who doesn't love to be a queen for a day {or two}.


Edna has a new challenge for you this fortnight... "D is for Dudes" - and it's to make a dude card or project for the man(men) of your life. Be it a Father's Day card (which is fast approaching), a birthday, graduation, or wedding card or project, the choice is yours - just make it for a guy!




Here is my card creation for the challenge. The stamps "Has anyone seen my cigar?" and Pig Smoking Pipe are from Viva Las VegaStamps! I ventured into my paper stash and found this distressed stripe that looks like old PJ's for the base. The images are stamped on scraps of a patterned creme and triple matted on layers of grey and creme cardstocks and set off with good old-fashioned photo corners {the lick and stick kind}. I added a little color to this PARLOR DUDE with Derwent Watercolor Pencils - minus the water brush this time. I can't stop chuckling. CLICK HERE to see my birthday card and DIY washi tutorial this week featured at VLVS!

Thanks for dropping by! I hope you join in and play along with the Sisters with this new challenge {you have 2 weeks}. Stay tuned as I have some other "D is for DUDE" makes to share. :) Sb

5 comments:

  1. So happy to have you as our GDT this round and glad you join in our challenges. Fabulous card. great image, colouring and sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very cute card -
    have to check out these challenges

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool dude card! Love that smoking pipe pig and I totally got the striped paper as PJ's! So glad to have you as our GD this go around at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome Susan!!! Thanks so much for joining the sisterhood, being our Queen and GD for the "D is for Dudes challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not just a day or two... we're letting you be Queen for two whole weeks! :D Love this card... and the thought that your paper looks like pyjamas! The image and sentiment are so much fun. Glad to have you playing along with us this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin