Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

#Cre8time and Deflecto Craft Frames make Sweet Baby LOVE!!!



Greetings Friends! It February... the month of all things LOVE and time for another Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team Challenge. This month's Challenge theme is "Valentine's Day". I have created a special project for the occasion showcasing the new LOVERboy in our family... my new nephew Kalé Nathaniel Harden who is finally home and woo-ing the ladies.


This lil' guy was supposed to be a Christmas/New Year's Baby but he had plans of joining everyone for trick-or-treating by coming into the world on Oct. 23rd. He was a couple months early so he had to stay in the hospital while he got big and strong enough to come home... and of course, he's the BIGGEST LITTLE Seattle Seahawks fan!

For more information on the Deflecto line of products,


This month the Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team is sharing a variety of creative and imaginative uses for the Deflecto "Valentine's Day" challenge so you'll want to CLICK HERE to jump over to the Deflecto Craft Facebook Page or Deflecto on Pinterest to see more of the teams creations.


For this project I used the acrylic 8 1/2" x 11" Deflecto Pink Border Craft Frame Item #69771CR - a clear acrylic frame with a slanted design where your photos, scrapbook or literature slides in from the side. An approximate 3/4" wide permanent pink border border on top, left and right edges wraps around the bottom and onto stand is a wonderful POP of color and starting point for embellishing.


You just gotta love the Dollar Tree for seasonal goodies that make crafting fun and easy! I scored some of this lace-like clear glitter tape in red, magenta and black; along with some glittered table scatter hearts, adhesive backed heart gems, and glittered foam heart stickers. I've got more than enough heart embellishments {and conversation heart candy} to last me a lifetime!

I selected the magenta lace glitter tape and added a border to the existing pink border – mitering the edges at the corners.


I sized and printed out the latest photo from my sister for this special project and inserted into the frame. I added some of my adhesive backed heart gems along the top and bottom of the border - smallest where the heart cutouts are in the lace border and medium size flanking the corners. This PINK is really growing on me ;)


Now it's time for the heart table scatter and stickers. I layered them, hand cut some, and inserted gems where they fit to create some fun falling hearts as my peaceful nephew has some sweet dreams.


The finishing touch is a layered laser cut title from my stash-o-scrapbooking stuff by Lil' Davis Designs. I have had this title forever and a day and it is PERFECT for this special gift. I assembled and adhered to the frame with double sided adhesive tape and accented with a couple heart gems... this cutie is ready for Cupid!

Sweet Baby LOVE!!!


How would you decorate with Deflecto Craft Frames?

Thanks for visiting! Please join me each month when the Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team will have a new Deflecto product challenge to debut.  :) Sb


For more information on the Deflecto line of products,

1 comment:

  1. What an adorably sweet Valentine! He is so precious and your frame looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin