Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Some Fabulous News to Share...

I have some wonderful news to share! Starting today, I am one of the new columnists at Unruly Paper Arts. This Blogozine is a perfect match for my love of paper crafting and is comprised of an international team of creatives - each bringing their own style to all things paper.

I invite you to visit Unruly Paper Arts and feast your eyes on some fantastic inspiration. Each month there is a theme and April is "Mail Art and Moos" and all columnists with be sharing miniature works of art from envelopes, postcards, atcs and moo cards. The name of my column is "Thoughtfully Abstracted" – keep a lookout for my first posting mid month. :) Sb

to visit Unruly Paper Arts

Unruly PaperArts

4 comments:

  1. congratulations!!! can't wait to see your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! This is a great opportunity for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing more. (I love mail art!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, that sounds amazing. Can't wait for the first post!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin