Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, April 1, 2012

LAST CALL for Unscripted Sketches DESIGN TEAM Applications!

Hello my crafty friends...just a reminder that if you want to come and play with me and the gals on the Unscripted Sketches Design Team - tomorrow is the deadline!!! Hop to it!!!
Here's the details:
Tomorrow is the last day for applications for the design team! If you are interested in applying, applications are being accepted until Monday, April 2 at midnight EST! Applicants will be notified by Wednesday, April 4 and the new designers will be introduced/announced next week, April 7, on our Blog-iversary post - YAY!!! Click here for the post with all the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin