Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Spring...Happy Easter, too!


Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter and share my fully embellished embroidery hoop to hold my "painting with stamps" project I did for Viva Las Vegastamps! It didn't take much. A section of vintage lace, some pink seam binding around the outer edge layered with a frilly purple ribbon. Topped off with a large purple organza bow! Simply lovely : )


This plant is next to where I park at work. I have an observation about this year's CRAZY weather...this plant has flowers that bloom once a year. This is it's SECOND bloom since January. Very strange but these flowers just make me smile!

Hoppity...Hop...Hop...Easter's here! Twenty-seven days and counting!  Sb : )

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin